To Friends of 'The Right Blue' -- Thank You!

Friend of TheRightBlue.comFrom time to time, one of our readers writes about one of our articles or photos and links to The Right Blue. Some of our fellow bloggers have given awards to The Right Blue. We list all of these on our blogroll page, but we admit we're not very good about passing them along.

Today we would like to acknowledge and thank those who have given us recognition in the past few months, including (in chronological order):
Friend of TheRightBlue.comIn addition, we'd like to recognize artist Carol Cooper who wrote a thoughtful piece on her blog, Compass WebWorks, about how photographers help all of us to see things in the world that we might otherwise not see, except Through Their Eyes. To illustrate her point, Carol used a macro photo of Bubble Coral, by Bobbie.

And then there is ZJ, who writes The Sreisaat Adventures in Cambodia. ZJ and Bobbie are both regular Wordless Wednesday participants and have been visiting each other's blogs for at least a year now. Imagine what a surprise it was to visit her blog this past Wednesday to see that she had posted a photo she took of a shark, and had titled that post Emulating Bobbie! What a wonderful compliment!

Friend of TheRightBlue.comWe thank these blogger friends for thinking of us in such a positive way and expressing it. We also would like to thank all of our subscribers and regular readers, especially those who participate interactively with us by asking questions and leaving comments. Included in that group are the many participants in the Wordless Wednesday and Watery Wednesday photo memes who stop by each week.

Special thanks goes to those who have submitted various pages on The Right Blue to StumbleUpon and Digg.

You are all 'true blue' Friends of The Right Blue!

So, we decided to give all of you our own Friend of The Right Blue award. If you like, you can put a Friend of The Right Blue badge on your blog's awards page or sidebar [we've made three different sizes], but regardless, please know that we appreciate all of you very much. We enjoy your virtual companionship, and we are grateful for your friendship and support. Thank you all so much!

16 comments:

  1. I can't believe it. I came into your blog to give you an award and i found out that you gave me an award, too. I'm very honoured. I'm only an amateur of blogging (only 3 months old). But i love the sea and everything in it. I really enjoy your blog. Thank you.
    I will post about my award to you on Thursday. I will inform you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you that you consider me as a friend. This is the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that is so cool! Once it's up on my sidebar, I'm going to be humming "Calypso" every time I see it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can i give this award and to other blogers or only you can give this award to someone you like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Antigoni - We prepared this for you and our other blogger friends as a token of thanks and friendship. If you would like to pass it along to someone else -- especially to someone who loves the sea -- you are welcome to do so. Είναι για φιλία.

    @ Lavender -- You're welcome. You have become a good friend of The Right Blue, and we will never forget your choice of Calypso as our theme song.

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's easy to be in love with Hawaii and it has been easy to fall in love with the 'Right Blue' blog. Even when time is tight or maybe better, especially when time is tight, the Right Blue has some entertaining ocean stories + amazing photos available to enjoy.

    Looks like it's a 'mutual admiration society' between the 'Right Blue' and 'Best Hawaii Vacation'! Much mahalos for listing us as your blogger friends.

    Aloha, Pua and Keoki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bobbie, oh my, this is truly special and so very kind of you! Heartfelt thanks!! ((hugs)) Carol
    p.s. I'm off to display your beautiful badge on my blog, thank you...Big Smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Pua & Keoki - 'Mutual admiration society' - that's a good description. ;-}

    @ Carol - Thank you!! .. and a big smile back. :-}

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow. Thank you!!! I'm going to display this very proudly in my blog. Yours is -by far- one of the most interesting blogs I know...

    Thank you very much again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gabriel - Thank you for being a Friend of The Right Blue!

    Bobbie & Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  11. My, what a pleasant surprise! And who wouldn't easily fall in love with The Right Blue? I did and I thank you back for including me in your friends circle - this I value a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are welcome, ZJ. I'm glad to have you in our circle of friends.

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great post! Personally, I thank you for always sharing a world I may never experience. I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you, 2Sweetnsaxy. From our point of view, it is regular visits by people like you who engage with us through your comments that make it all worthwhile.

    Bobbie & Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful! I will be most honored to display it - and I thank you for creating this blog and sharing all your underwater experiences with us! Beautiful photos and extremely interesting, well written articles of something you so obviously love makes your blog one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you, Kathy, for being such a good friend of The Right Blue. I think you've been with us from the beginning, and we really appreciate that. We enjoy your enthusiastic participation in the conversations in the comments, too.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments and invite your questions. Dialogue is a good thing!

Bobbie & Jerry